Ever wondered why some children get the best and some the worst? They are born with all the similarities in them so why it is that one receives all the comforts of life while the other sees all the hardships?
Do they not deserve the life style like every other child living in comfort? Do they not have the same heart pumping blood in and out?
We the gifted and blessed often do not realize our responsibility towards this world, the due work that we have been handed to do for this world, it is our duty to look after these needy children who cannot even afford a pair of trousers for themselves. We get too busy in the comfort of this life that we have been gifted that we do not pay attention at all on our duties towards the needy.
- To provide orphan / semi orphan / street children, a childhood that they never experienced and help them to become useful members of the society.
- To encourage orphan / semi orphan / street children to kindle their potential by providing creative opportunities
- To make available a secure place where orphan / semi orphan / street children can play and enjoy their childhood.
- To provide basic education to orphans and to provide such welfare services like free homes, lodging, boarding, health and recreation.
- To provide basic literacy and facilities for those who wish to study further.
- To elect and prepare for a vocation in order to live on their own legs and to accomplish physical, intellectual and aesthetic development of the child.
- Identification of orphans / semi orphan / street children
- Pre-view of the incoming orphan / semi orphan / street children / problems / difficulties
- Emotional acceptance of the child
- Teaching facilities for vocational course and crafts.
- Lodging and boarding facilities for all in mates
- Recreational facilities
- Primary health
POTENTIAL LONG TERM IMPACT
The project will have full potential long term impact in mainstreaming children. Their basic needs will be met and they will get new life through gaining knowledge, vocational skills and life skills.
They will get love, affection, affection, protection as if their parents provides. Their confidence level will increase and they will become good assets to the community. They will be developed physically, psychologically and mentally and will be made as good and productive citizens of society.